VAMOS RAFA !!!!! 11th Time Rolex Monte Carlo Masters CHAMPION

Final day at Rolex Monte-Carlo Masters is no different than any other day Rafa Nadal is on court. It is like watching same old movie over and over again. The only difference is Rafa gets better and better over the years. 
Yesterday when I was watching Zverev- Nishikori match, I must tell I am surprised Kei is the one who made it to final as he is recovering from injury. I have been watching his matches since this week and he is getting better on clay but not close to win a match against Nadal.



So today's final is not an exciting event but just to witness to one of the greatest player's incredible achievement. Winning the same tournament 11 times is phenomenal. Insane!!

No need to tell you how Nadal is super on this clay, or how he strategically change his shots for his opponents or how he focuses game %100 on every time he is on court. Story is same but to understand his mind , let's hear what Rafa Nadal said : " The only way to hold the chances to keep winning after 10, 12 years of your career is improve things that you need to improve. I don't know if I am better or worse. I think I just adapted my game to the new times, just tried to find the ways to keep having success."

These are words from world No 1. I think it tells all of us why he is at top for years. Yesterday after beating Dimitrov, everybody was talking, that he was texting to his coach Carlos Moya for a training session. Just a minute after a semi-final match. This ambition to be perfect, this level of dedication makes him the world no 1. I love Rafa Nadal. He is a great example of a tennis player and makes you love tennis more.



He defeated Kei Nishikori in 1 hour 33 min. 6-3, 6-2. He adds another record in history now to win a trophy in 11 times!
VAMOS RAFA !!!!!!!!!


Yorumlar

Popüler Yayınlar